Enjoy workout sessions with me in the privacy of your own home.
My name is Deanna Amodie, and I am a NESTA Certified Personal Trainer. I specialize in program design for ages 70+. My video subscription channel STRONG OVER 70 offers a variety of workouts designed for this age group. I take into account fitness levels from beginner to intermediate to advanced and all programs provide specific instruction to execute each exercise safely and effectively for your fitness level. My workouts focus on Circuit Interval Training, one of the best known ways to exercise the body. My programs are challenging and results driven but keep a low impact focus for building muscle tone, burning fat and building core strength and stability. Low impact does not mean easier, it means no jumping or high intensity movements. Every workout focuses on Strength Training, Core Strength and Balance Stability, Flexibility and Coordination. Review my subscription channels to see which is best for you. I hope you will join me each day at a time convenient for you.
Deanna's "Strong Over 70" workouts have made my daily tasks easier. Her programs gave me strength and endurance in a time of my life when I felt age was making me weaker. I can now climb stairs without holding on to the rails, I get up and down from a chair with ease and can carry packages without struggling. Her knowledge and care enhances each experience. She is a gift. Give yourself the gift . - Mindy F.
GET 2 WEEKS OF FREE WORKOUTS!
Enjoy a FREE Trial and workout with me for 2 weeks!
Scroll down to the Free Trial section to begin.
VIDEO SUBSCRIPTION CHANNELS
STRONG OVER 70
Unlimited Subscription gives full access to my complete video library.
$35/Month with unlimited views
Safe and effective workouts designed specifically for those ages 70+. Enjoy a complete library of videos with unlimited viewing. My Strong Over 70 Channel provides easy to follow Circuit Interval Training Workouts with various formats for you to choose from. My programs focus on building strength & stamina, improving balance, posture, coordination, core strength and spinal stability. Beginner to Advanced modifications are provided. Each workout includes proper Warm Ups and effective Cool Downs with a flexibility focus.
To SUBSCRIBE click the "$" on your channel.
Subscriptions auto renew monthly to your credit card. Cancel anytime.
FREE TRIAL OFFER
GET 2 WEEKS OF FREE WORKOUTS!
Enjoy a FREE TRIAL and workout with me for 2 weeks!
To open the Free Trial Channel and view all videos:
From Computer or Laptop: Click on the 3 lines at the bottom of the channel box.
From Mobile Device, IPAD or Tablet click on the 3 dots in the top right hand corner of the channel box.
Please review the User Disclaimer carefully before participating in any exercise program. Click Here
Welcome to my FREE Trial Workouts!
(1) Pick the Free Trial channel that suits your age group.
(2) You will need to sign up by creating a Log In. Click on any video in the channel and it will prompt you to Sign Up.
(3) Please review the Trial Information Video before you begin.
(4) If you suffer ailments of the knees, back, shoulders, neck or wrists please review the Exercise Modification Tutorial video.
(5) For Beginners or those who have not exercised in a long time I suggest starting with the Beginner Basics Trial Workouts.
(6) For those who exercise regularly with weights and are at a Beginner Advanced/Intermediate fitness level I suggest starting with the other trial videos provided in the channel.
(7) The videos are marked clearly to navigate.
Having problems with your account or viewing your videos?
If you are experiencing issues with your subscription please scroll down to Troubleshooting Section. If this does not solve your problem please contact me directly via phone/text at 941-218-7887 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Video Channel Troubleshooting:
1) I have signed up and created an account but cannot log in to the site.
Go to the top right hand corner of the page above the menu and click LOG IN. This will bring you to the Sign Up and Log In page. Be sure if you created your account already you go to "Already a member? Log In" this appears below the Sign Up text.
Click Log In. This will log you in.
2) I am trying to complete my purchase but the site will not accept my credit card.
Some older versions of computers, lap tops and devices may effect the functionality of the online payment. Please call me directly for assistance. 941-218-7887.
3) I am trying to watch the video but cannot get into my channel. On the channel box click the 3 lines at the bottom of the box. This will open your channel and you can pick your video. Hit the play button on your video of choice. This should open your video and provide information about your workout and what equipment you will need.
Be sure to mouse over it again to get to Full Screen viewing mode. See #4 below on how to get to full screen view.
4) I am trying to watch my video but it will not play in FULL SCREEN MODE the screen is very small.
Click the small broken square in the bottom right hand corner of the video.
5) My video will not load or play, I only see a white circle. IMPORTANT NOTE: Some browsers may not be as compatible loading the videos (ex: Internet Explorer, Safari etc.) Google Chrome is the recommended browser for best viewing if you experience issues. You can download GOOGLE CHROME free click here.
Sometimes it may just be that sites are busy and lots of people are on the site, especially during the pandemic. If switching your browser does not work please contact me or try another time of day to use the site that day.
6) How do I get info about the workout and what equipment I will need? See #3 above.
7)When I watch the video the volume is very low how do I make it louder? First note, the first 20 seconds of each video is a trailer, there is no volume. Voice will begin when the workout begins. If you are still having issues, normally you can adjust the volume on your device manually, be sure it is at its loudest. If the device you are using is older it may not comply fully with the newer video formats. Be sure your device volume settings are correct. For those on a lap top or desk top computer, go to Settings and then System. Go to Sound, be sure your master volume for your system is at 100%. Please contact me directly for more help if needed. 941-218-7887
8) How do I cancel my channel subscription? On the channel box click the 3 lines at the bottom of the box. Click on the circle that is your account information. Click Cancel Subscription. Subscriptions renew each month automatically unless you cancel at the end of your month. Your account info shows which day the subscription started. Please note, canceling a subscription will not refund you for unused days so be sure to cancel once your month is complete.
Light of Day Wellness LLC strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise. Light of Day Wellness LLC is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition. You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Light of Day Wellness LLC from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of Light of Day Wellness LLC’s negligence. You agree that use of this information or performing an exercise video is at your own risk and hold Light of Day Wellness LLC harmless from any and all losses, liabilities, injuries or damages resulting from any and all claims.